Tuesday 3 November 2015

MU LIFE IN CAMPUS ( Episode 11)

Continuation Of EPISODE 11

“Bayo are you mad?” I fearfully said. “I guess you are.”

“Banji, don’t joke with me here.” He said moving closer to me.

“Bayo, don’t let the devil use you completely.”

“He had better use me completely.” He replied, “the devil should better complete what he started.”

Bang! Bang! Bang! A rapid and continuous knock on the door. I could sense that we are in trouble. We both panicked. We became friends for the moment.

“Banji, wetin we go do?” Bayo came closer and gracefully asked me.

“I no know o.” I said and shrugged.

Bang! Bang! The stranger banged the door again. That sent a message of trouble to me. Could it be Usman? I asked myself.

“Who be that sef?” Bayo yelled.

“Na us!”

“Who be us?” Bayo questioned. “Us no get name?”

“Open the door!”

Now we were both so sure that students are aware of the gun shots. We could hear them talk. We were both confused of what to do. Bayo decided to call someone. I didn’t really know who he was calling at the time.

“Strike! Strike! Na me. I dey one big gbege for my room. Abeg come commot me from here.” Bayo conversed over the phone. “Full attack abeg.”

He dropped the call and I wondered who he called. The words in his conversation were so dangerous. First, I thought, is ‘Strike’ someone’s name? Or is it the real definition in its sense? I was so troubled. I felt am in more problem than I am.

“Bayo, please are we safe?”

“Who are the we?”

“Bayo, please don’t do this to me.” I pleaded, went fast on my knees.

“I will help you on one condition.” He said with a frown on his face.

“I am ready to do anything please.”

Bang! Bang! Bang! It now became a riot bang. They used objects to hit the door, trying to force it open. I started shaking like a slaughtered goat. I was praying instantly. I thought of calling someone but who could I call, my mum? What will I tell her? They were almost breaking in because one out of the two hinges that held the door flew out of its position.

POW! POW! POW! Gun shots. This time around, it came externally. I was almost fainting while Bayo jumped up with joy. This guy is a demon, I almost said.

“Awon temi ti de!” Bayo shouted ecstatic, which means ‘my guys have arrived.’

Bayo gladly opened the door, knowing fully well the rioters would have fled. I wasn't sure about the number of hefty looking guys that entered his room, but I could count seven; my mind wasn't settled for that. I thought Chinedu reincarnated because he has quite the same physique with these guys, I checked and found him still lifeless on the floor. I can’t but notice an extremely short fellow chatting with Bayo at a corner of the room. He looks old to be a student. He even has his hair plaited. I guess he is the so called Strike.

“Guys carry these specimens and let’s move!” Strike commanded the giants.

Wait a minute, who are the specimen? Oops, dead Chinedu and my roommate. They heaped them up on their shoulders like bag of cement and forged out of the room. I followed them behind like a strolling dog.

“Hey!!! Stop there!” The school security men shouted from afar.

TO BE CONTINUED...

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment