Wednesday 16 December 2015

Here's why Kim Kardashian is going to eat her placenta


Weeks after giving birth to her second child, a boy named Saint West, Kim Kardashian is keeping the baby blues at bay by eating her placenta, she revealed via her website, E! reports.
"I'm really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta," she wrote. "I really didn't want the baby blues and thought I can't go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones--made by me, for me. I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier."

 Read Also: Kris Jenner Visits Kim Kardashian, Newborn Baby Grandson at Hospital

Kim has done it before, after the birth of her daughter North, and had a surge of energy and feeling good. And she wants you to know it's not as icky as it might sound.
"When I say 'eat my placenta,' I mean that I'm having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form--not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW)."
Hey, whatever floats your boat Kimmy! What do you think about Kim's plans? Do you know anyone that's done it?

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment