Sunday 13 December 2015

I’ve never doubted I can score goals —Emenike



Al Ain striker Emmanuel Emenike has said he has never doubted his ability to score goals despite criticisms.
And the Fenerbahce loanee said he is looking forward to end the year on a higher note after scoring two goals against Al Shaab on Friday in a 4-2 win.
The former Spartak Moscow striker has been criticised for going through a rough patch, but seems he has been able to block out the critics to concentrate on his performance and score goals after he returned from injury.
“I always believe in what I can do most, I don’t doubt myself and it has always worked for me,” Emenike said.
“My last goal at home against Al Ahli has really boosted my spirit and I am building on it with these two goals.
“Scoring goals is my responsibility but my bigger priority is to contribute to the team.  We are playing well every week, it’s a sign of good form and hopefully working towards being champions again. But it’s not all about an individual but everybody in the team.”
“Every game is important, we need more points before the year runs out, it will enable us to resume with high confidence to continue from where we stopped, and for me, I aim to end it on high and resume with more goals next year.”

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment