Friday 11 December 2015

Nicki Minaj Testified At Meek Mill's Probation Hearing & Case Continued


Nicki Minaj says during her testimony that Meek Mill may be “irresponsible,” but that he’s growing up.

Nicki Minaj Testified At Meek Mill's Probation Hearing & Case Continued 

Nicki Minaj testified at Meek Mill's probation hearing and the ruling on whether or not Meek Mill violated his probation has been continued until December 17, according to tweets from Aubrey Whelan of The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Nicki Minaj took the stand in front of Common Pleas Judge Genece Brinkley for approximately 30 minutes today to speak on the behalf of boyfriend Meek Mill.
"He's not perfect but I can't believe how much he's changed,” Nicki Minaj said of Meek Mill during the hearing today, per The Associated Press.
Check below for the tweets about how Nicki Minaj testified at Meek Mill's probation hearing.



(The most recent post in this thread was published earlier today [December 10, 2015]. It is as follows.)
Meek Mill has addressed his going to appear in court today (December 10) regarding a potential probation violation.
"I'm actually fighting for my life and freedom," the Philadelphia rapper writes on Instagram. "Something I've been going thru from a case I caught at 19 years old and been on probation since... I am 28 now ... It's funny to see people on the internet laughing and joking about me and my family going thru these things, it's just shows me where the world is at nowadays! But if you are for me prayers up and wish me the best! Thank you to everybody that ever supported and I will continue to b great! If this is my last post know I will continue to remain strong and grow to b a better man and set a example for every minority with a dream that anything is possible! Trials and tribulations and chances makes chances & never lose faith! No matter how things go. PRAYERS UP!!"


(The original post in this thread was posted earlier today [December 10, 2015]. It is as follows.)
Meek Mill is slated to appear in court today (December 10) regarding a potential probation violation, according to TMZ.
The site says that the Philadelphia rapper is required to get permission before traveling outside of his hometown. 
The stipulation was reportedly mandated November 1 and the rapper attended the American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 22. 
The MMG rapper is on probation regarding gun and drug charges he faced in 2008. 
In July 2014, Meek Mill violated his probation and was incarcerated for several months after the district attorney was concerned about the rapper’s behavior while he had been on probation.
The rapper had, among other things, posted a photo of himself with a firearm while on probation.

 

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment