Friday 20 November 2015

E-Money, Kcee’s Multi Millionaire Brother Revealed How He Became Rich. (Must Read)


Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money has revealed how he became a wealthy man. you all who has been wondering how 5-STAR-BOSS became so wealthy the way he is right now, should patiently read what he disclosed to punch about the day he knew he has became a rich man below.
 
emoneyKcee’s Multi-Millionaire brother ‘E-Money’ disclosed that, he was in hell when he was still leaving in Ajegunle. But now he is very thankful to almighty God for the life he is living.
E-money revealed that the day he knew he had become a wealthy man, is the day of his wedding. He said the marriage ceremony he gave his wife was not Big and mighty in any way because things was really hard with him during the wedding ceremony period.
However he said he’s really happy that he did his marriage ceremony because assuming he didn’t do the marriage ceremony that day; he wouldn’t be living this life he is living now. However he also said that day was the day God wanted him to become rich.
He stated that, When he was in the car with his wife coming from their traditional marriage heading home, was the time he received a call from someone that told him that he is just been awarded a $2m contract. And that was the beginning of the change in his life.
E-Money also confessed to punch why he married his wife ‘Juliet E-money’. According to the story, he disclosed to punch. He said, Juliet who happens to be his wife now, was able to steal my heart because her personality was un-matchable. And he admire that a lot in girls. That also added to why she was able to earn my love. She is also a God-Fearing girl who was not into any material things.
In His words. “When we met, I was a young man who was struggling to make ends meet and she was equally very young. She was in her sophomore year at the university. Because she was my first girlfriend and the first woman I ever loved, I remained faithful to her. I was looking for a God-fearing lady who wasn’t excessively concerned with material possessions and who I could plan a future with. Fortunately, I found those qualities in her. Even though I lived in Ajegunle, with my brothers at that time, she visited me on several occasions. I remember that on one of those occasions, she fell into a gutter in a flooded street,” he told Punch.

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment