Sunday 25 October 2015

Its either you are on first class or 2:1

Its so pathetic and demoralizing that we leave in a country where certificate is the most sort after by our indigenous firms and even foreign firms. I sat down after going through NYSC and My parents are already looking at me in 3D as regards what's next.

I submitted my spiral bind C.V but the Secretary of that firm quickly glanced through my details but was disappointed to see 2:2 (3.32 CGPA) which stated in it and told me straight-up that I shouldn't be expecting a call!! I was pissed off, do u mean 3.32 CGPA is a poor result? I just went out and up till now after 3month no call from them.

The question is where are we going in this country? Two(2) factors all companies display while placing recruitment adverts; Your Age (24yrs nd below) and supposed good grade (1st class or 2:1). Now tell me are graduates with 2:2 really that lazy while in school? The Answer is simply 'NO' so many factors are really involved, I've seen a brilliant guy in school who felt sick on the day of his set last papers which sucked his GP heavily.

If you've got your 1st class or 2:1 and you are gainfully employed in a cool company with good pay lucky you and I wish you all the best, for those still looking out for a good job the lord shall answer "OUR" prayers but doing something with your saved Allawee is not a bad idea anyway!!

Happy Weekend!!

Source: Nairaland

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment