Saturday 31 October 2015

Why I cried at my baby shower— Omawunmi


Music power house, Omawunmi Megbele Yusuf is not known to exhibit her emotions in the public glare. The songstress however did

Omawunmi
Omawunmi
that during her surprise baby shower put together by her friends. Munachi Abii, Tiwa Savage,  Toke Makinwa ,Waje and others were present  at the event. While many of her fans were surprised at her outburst,she took to her instagram page to reveal why she cried.

“Today is the first day that I have had a surprise about anything because I always bully my friends that I don’t like surprise parties! Guess what happened? I cried like a baby. I felt and still feel so loved. Thanks to all my friends who made this surprise happen. Thanks so much for the love, I selected my friends well! Different personalities, beautiful inside-out and real lovers of God.”

She also took timeout to pour encomiums on her husband: “ Thanks so much to my Lover, my husband. I don’t know where to start singing your praises. I can only thank God for showing you where to find me, I love you to infinity.”

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment