Friday 30 October 2015

MY LIFE IN CAMPUS ( Episode 8)

EPISODE 8

I suddenly became cold. The goose bumps that immediately formed on my body were as tall as mountain. I wiggled while contemplating whether to knock the door or not. I couldn’t resist the horrible Intimate sound anymore so I decided to knock on the door. As I was about knocking, it opened. Kofo came out. I was so tensed, I slapped her unconsciously. Immediately I did, I felt so eased like a woman that just delivered a baby. She held her face in pity, staring at me like a horror movie. I stood gazing at her also justifying the slap.

“Baby it’s okay. Awwwww! It’s okay please.” The strange lady groaned after a long silence.

I felt like taking Kofo’s hand to slap my face back after hearing that worthless girl screamed. My patience has landed me into another trouble. I went slowly on my knees before Kofo like an innocent pupil, pleading for my action. She wanted to talk but nothing came out of her mouth. She tried holding back her tears but it failed; tears uncontrollably trickled down her cheeks. She turned around and scurried away. I remained on my knees like a criminal begging for mercy. I cried on the same spot.


EPISODE 8 CONTINUES...

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment